TR3--painting sequence

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3--painting sequence
From: wises@execpc.com (Bob and Nancy)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 19:47:25 +0000
Yo,

        After nearly 11 years of ownership (and 3 years of
restoration--that's the first 3 years..the car has sat for 8 now) I am on
the verge of having my '61 TR3A painted.  But I have never understood how
you can get the engine bay, front fenders, and front apron painted with the
engine in and fender bead on.  Or how you can get the engine and fender
bead on a car that has the fenders, engine bay and front apron painted.
What is the sequence for repainting and reassembling this whole mess?

Bob