TRansit - AL to VA

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRansit - AL to VA
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 22:19:06 EDT
I will be flying down to Mobile this Friday to pick up a Spitfire I left
with a friend when I moved to DC this summer.  This car hasn't been on
the road for a while and I thought I would poll the list for anyone
living along I-59,75,40,81 that would consider entertaining a distress
call Saturday as I try to make the run from Birmingham to DC.  My old
club mechanic says it is ready for the road.  I will have my tools and a
credit card but sometimes that is less effective than a fellow
enthusiast.  I have the old VTR roadside assistance book but if is a few
years old already.  I am taking leave Monday and Tuesday just in case,
but with any luck I will make it in a straight shot Saturday.
Thanks for any replies.

Matt Barre - digester