Re: Soft brakes fix<3428AA04.583AB20@brit.ca>

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Soft brakes fix<3428AA04.583AB20@brit.ca>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:44:24 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>, Bruce Krobusek <BruceKro@compuserve.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>William Davies wrote:
>> The Soft Brakes fix was told to me by a kit car enthusiast almost twice
>> my age (I'm 30), it was told to him by an old hand at a local garage
>> many years ago. Nobody has been able to explain to me why it works, it
>> just does! I find this quite frustrating because I have an enquiring
>> mind. I suppose a Physicist might be able to shed some light on it.....

Bill,

I read this a few years back in a magazine(Poss Practical Classics), but they
actually said put the front of the car up on ramps too.  I've never tried it
though, I suppose now may be a good time.  One thing, is it a good idea to
leave the cap off, as brake fluid absorbs moisture from the atmosphere???

Cheers

Rich