Remnants of the TR 4: Parts Car Fire Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Remnants of the TR 4: Parts Car Fire Sale
From: "William F Daehler"<WFDaehle@mail.delcoelect.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 14:23:37 -0600

William F Daehler@DELCO on 09-24-97 02:23:37 PM

Winter is closing in on my restoration project in Wisconsin,
and its time to clean up the back yard.

The pieces I have left from the 62 TR4 parts car are as follows:

Drive shaft assembly. Complete. $85.

Rear axle.  Absolutely complete from hub to hub, including differential,
and all girling brake mechanisms and drums. $150.

Rear suspension mounting.  Everything available, $10 any piece,
$40 all pieces which would include check straps, links,shackle pins,
U-bolts, distance pieces,pins plates and bushings. All fun stuff.

Armstrong Lever arm shock absorbers, LH and RH, $40 pair.

Leaf springs. Complete pairs, $30 total.

Handbrake system mechanism. All pieces in system, $25.

Gas tank sender unit. $20.

Front and Rear Bumber mounting brackets, any piece $10, all pieces $20.

Front Suspension Components. Any piece $10.  All pieces $30 per side.
Includes hubs and disc brake components.

Gas Tank chrome cover, $10.
Trunk Hinges, $10 pair.
Hood Hinges, LH & RH, $20.
Hood $30.
Trunk lid $30.
Doors $10.
Rims and tires, set of 5. $20 the lot.

Write to me if anything looks tempting, and you want some clarification
by Moss,TRF,VB part numbers or as to the condition etc.

.
Will Daehler
Phone:  414-768-2170    (Fax 2162)
Internet: wfdaehle@mail.delcoelect.com