Re: TR6 Parrish hardtop--how to install?

To: "Theodore R. Stevens" <stevens@erols.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Parrish hardtop--how to install?
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:06:59 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Theodore R. Stevens wrote:

> I have a lead on a Parrish fiberglass hardtop for sale.  However, the
> seller says he was only able to install it on his TR6 because he has a
> rollbar, and is unaware of what might be needed to install it without a
> rollbar.
>
> Anybody know for sure what's required?  I don't want to have to do any body
> modification.  I haven't seen the top in person, so I don't know what's
> included.

Better check this out in person! Perhaps the DPO has it drilled out so
that he can lag bolt to the roll bar! BTW, I read of a Tiger for sale
several years ago. It seem that the XTRADUMB PO liked to drag race. So
How do you make a drop top more rigid? You got it-WELD the steel hardtop
to the windsheild frame and rear deck!