Re: TR6 Steering Problem

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 Steering Problem
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 19:39:20 -0400
Ed,
Check your steering rack mounts by having someone turn your steering
wheel left and right as you look for steering rack movement. Your rack
bushings may be worn and  are allowing the rack to move to the point of
"repositioning"  itself when you hit a large bump or hole.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO