Re: Non LBC : Car Transportation

To: ak627@dayton.wright.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Non LBC : Car Transportation
From: Spitfire15@prodigy.com ( CHRISTOPHER J REILLY)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:43:21, -0500
-- [ From: old chris * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Hmm... so you would like to drive a '72 Mercury Capri from NY to UT...
wow.. you triumph guys have alot more intestinal fortitude than most
people !

Seriously, thanks for the halfway offer... maybe I can offer it as a one
-way rental for someone coming this way... along with a AAA card.

I may actually drive it back in the spring... yes I own an LBC and it is
totally reliable compared to my experiences with Capris ! They taught me
patience in a BIG way !!

Chris in Utah
'78 Spitfire ( awaiting Mercury power )