Re: TR3 4X4's

To: "Dave Fain" <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3 4X4's
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:23:15 -0500
I make a habit of checking out Brit shops whenever I happen to travel the
USA (not much these days), and did get to stop by their shop before they
went bust. Just like Sports and Classics in CT, they left me much less than
impressed. The catalog had some pictures in it that looked like a nice
facility, but they must have borrowed someone else's showroom.  They did
have some nice comic style TR graphics in that catalog.  I guess that since
they are gone we could use them as we wish in newsletters.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race
rgk@flash.net