Re: SB42...one year off?"Your message dated Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:00:44 +0

To: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: SB42...one year off?"Your message dated Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:00:44 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)"<Pine.WNT.3.96.970925115741.-428231I-100000@macr109.bangor.ac.uk>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:24:08 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK

>On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, James Charles Ruwaldt wrote:

>> I'll dump a shot of lead in it for both of you.  That way there'll be two
>> less people talking about how great leaded gasoline is.
>>

>> On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, John & Alecksi Graves wrote:
>>
> I am looking forward to burning some good
>> > old leaded petrol in the old Spit. It can use all the help it can get.

>I was reading this passage in the bible and it's hidden meaning suddenly
>appeared before me  "Leaded petrol is your salvation, it is the truth
>the way and the light" Kastner 1,psalm 15(00)

Oh no!!! look what happens, he has a few months away from us all, then comes
back waving the bible at us all, next he'll be saying he's changin' his name to
Brian and he'll have a welsh tart in his room(if he's lucky!!!)

Rich

ps, I think that we(the UK) shouldn't bother with unleaded, just buy some big
fans and position them in a South Easterly direction so it blows all the
polution over France!!!!!  :-) :-) :-)