Hemostats, was Windows and crank pins

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Subject: Hemostats, was Windows and crank pins
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 10:14:11 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV wrote:

> >>Martin - do you own a pair of forceps?<<
>
> No, but as another lister suggested, hemostats would be ideal too.  The click
>and lock
> on to little things like window crank pins and veins and stuff.  My
>stepmother,
> the RN, used to have a pair, but I don*t.  It might be worth tracking down,
>so that I
> don*t go twink-ish reassembling the door, and end up in the hospital myself.
>But
> now that I think about it, if that did happen, them maybe I could swipe a
>pair of
> hemostats off an operating tray...

Martin,

Before you start making excuses to get yourself into an operating room
to swipe a pair of hemostats, I think I have an easier solution.

Hemostats are commonly used by fly fisherman, and are available cheap
(under $10 US) at any decent fly shop. We use them to get our flies out
of the fish's mouth with the least possible damage to the fish. Then,
release the fish by...

Wait a minute, this is the Triumph's list. Never mind!    ;-)
--
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/