Re: Nit-picky TR4 carb question.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Nit-picky TR4 carb question.
From: triumph_tr4@ridgecrest.ca.us (Darrell Leach)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 23:20:46 -0800
Posted-date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 23:14:39 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, what spelling, grammer and typing ability.

I need to fix a few things.

>I popped the carbs (HS6's) off the project -4 to rebuild them
                     *****

Typo, I ment to say H6's.

>The second difference is carb color.  The early car (CT5368LO) carbs
>are all natural metal color.  The later car (CT13108L) has black carb
>body's and off white dashpot chamber's.

Also the Float Chamber is the same off-white color.  If this is after
market paint it has stuck the best I have ever seen.  Even where gas
has soaked it for years there is no sign of lifting, sagging, or
discoloration.

So Long,

PS. note in my sig that version 2.0 of the TR-4 list is now availible.

Darrell Leach,   KD6LRC   DM-15,   Ridgecrest, Ca
  email: Triumph_TR4@ridgecrest.ca.us
         http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~token/PAGE1.html
1962 TR-4 (CT5368LO)  Everyday
1962 TR-4 (CT13108L)
1965 Spitfire Mk 2
1967 Spitfire Mk 3   In work, lots of 1500 stuff
Keeper of the TR-4 List, Version 2.0 availible.