Re: tr6 fuel pump rebuild

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tr6 fuel pump rebuild
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 21:33:47 -0400
Peter,
I brought the hood(bonnet) release cable handle position problem up to
TRF 4 or 5 years ago and the reply I received was " these are the only
ones we can get". I've gotten so used to mine being vertical that when I
open the hood of an original it feels odd.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO
'75 TR6  CF37325U