Re: interior crash pads

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: interior crash pads
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 21:22:45 -0400
On Sat, 27 Sep 1997 18:45:01 -0400 "Todd W. Sigety"
<toddsig@worldnet.att.net> writes:
Todd,
Hope you don't have as much trouble with the windshield to body gasket as
I did. The lip didn't want to fit over the bottom of the frame and stay
so I fiddled with the thing for well over an hour.  For me it was the
most frustrating  and time consuming part of the job. Don't forget to run
a bead of sealant between the body and the gasket (trust me, it's
important).
Good luck,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA