FW: Re: TRF Web Site (From TRF)

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Re: TRF Web Site (From TRF)
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 17:32:18 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/Darwin/i" at
line 25]

     Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 10:28:42 -0400
     From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
     Subject: Re: TRF Web Site (From TRF)

----------
From: TRFmail@aol.com
To: mgs@autox.team.net; triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Web Site (From TRF)
Date: Friday, September 26, 1997 5:34 PM

The attached file answers some of the questions raised regarding our web
site.

----------
Charles A. Runyan,

I read your note to Triumph and MG owners, with interest.

It is good to know that TRF will finally be getting on the world net.  I have a
recommendation for you about your Home Page.  Look at the Home Page that Rimmer
Bros. has a an excellent layout and an easy to use access to catalogue
information and prices.   Rimmer Bros. Page address is : www.rimmerbros.co.uk/

Ordering direct works great!  It is better that the Moss Motors page.  Which is
at www.mossmotors.com

Darwin
1965 TR4 (CT37002L)
1971 Stag (LE1398L)