FW: spitfire for sale

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: spitfire for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 17:17:37 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/base64/i" at
line 19]

     Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 09:22:56 -0400
     From: "Eric C. Rupert" <eric@rpm.com>

This message comes from a co-worker who knows about my '66 MKII.  It is in the
Richmond, VA area.  Please send me an email message if you would like to get
some more info.

Last night I called a guy about a storage shed he has for sale.  During our
conversation, he told me that inside the shed was a 69' Spitfire in excellent
condition with a spare engine that could be had for $1800.  I don't know what
its worth or its actual condition but if you're interested, let me know.