Re: New Wood Dash

To: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: New Wood Dash
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 20:32:13 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
George Richardson wrote:

> Phil Smith wrote:
> >
> > >That was me. I ordered it from TRF but have not received it yet.
> > Scott,
> > Sorry to hear about your delivery delay, I also have two orders from TRF
> > on order for better than 4 months. Let me know when you get your dash?
> >
> > Phil Smith
> > Tampa, FL.
> > 69 TR6
> >

> Hey, I've got 2 door capping kits for my TR3 on order from TRF for more
> than a year now.
>
> Let's see who has the record!
> --
> George Richardson
> '57 TR3, TS15559L
> (getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
> http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm

Sorry George, but the most I waited was 5 months and then took my
business elsewhere! Almost $1,000 worth. Guess all the hype to
give TRF business doesn't mean that much when they can't fill
orders. I've been waiting 2 months now and would bet they haven't
even placed the special order (I will call to check on this, not
just venting or making unfair assumptions) since it was explained
they would place the order with a normal restocking order of the walnut
dashes. I'm not in that big of a hurry, but it is planed to be a
winter project and will give them til the end of the year.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6