Lucas Petrol Injection web page

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lucas Petrol Injection web page
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:42:55 GMT
Due to an excessive workload today, I realised that I had no chance of
getting any of it ready. Faced with these hopeless prospects for the day,
I decided I could perhaps spend the day in a better way.

So I've done some further work on a Lucas PI fault finding and adjustment
web page. It is far from complete yet, but might even in its present state
still be of some use to someone out there. I've included the adjustment
tables I promised a couple of weeks ago, and also some drawings to show
which adjustment screw does what.

The URL is:

        http://home.sn.no/home/egilk/t_pi.html

Those who are not already familiar with it already, might want to visit it
via the Triumph 2000 home page:

        http://home.sn.no/home/egilk/t2000.html

Egil
--
Email: egil@kvaleberg.no Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway