TRF Customer Service

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TRF Customer Service
From: "K.R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 07:22:57 -0400
I agree with Ken Streeter re: what prompts people to write about
the level of service. Let me provide two of many examples of
outstanding service provided by TRF staff over the years. The
first involves a carpet set purchased from a Canadian affiliate
of TRF many years ago. The carpet set was wrong and returned but
the replacement was still wrong. In the meantime, Charles
revoked the operating agreement with this company because of
some serious on-going problems. Two years later, I was dealing
with TRF directly and brought up the problem with this carpet
set and despite the fact that TRF didn't actually sell the item,
they exchanged it for the correct version!

The second example occurred this summer, during the Summer
Party, I purchased several items to bring back to Canada with
me. When I go home, I realized that one of the rubber seals that
I had purchased was not in the order. When I called a few weeks
later, there was no question, I was told that the seal would be
sent out immediately---it was!

If the problem is as you have described, I have no doubt that
TRF will take care of the problem to your satisfaction.

Cheers
    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road