TR6 Rear Reflectors for 70 and 71 MY

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Rear Reflectors for 70 and 71 MY
From: Glenn Franco <gfranco@provide.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 23:08:15 +0100
This is a general question to the list experts and especially those with
a 70 or 71 TR6.

I learned for the first time at the TRF summer party that my 71 was
lacking the reflectors mounted below the rear tail lights and above the
rear bumpers.

My question is now that I have these what are/is the exact location I
should position them in. The clunker I picked up (see below) was worked
over a number of times and I have no idea of their exact location. I did
notice at the TRF summer party that one of Charles women workers had
them on her car. I discussed it with her and never got a location. She
did put them on eternal back order along with my 4.10 ring and pinion.
She was really a big help.

I have seen very few of these rear reflectors and wonder if any on the
list could help out.

These reflectors are still required in Europe today. We still ship our
Export vehicles with side repeaters and rear reflectors.

Managed to get a set of these on a recent addition, purchase of a 70 TR6
parts car. This was noted on the mail list from a reference from a
newsgroup. To make a long story short, I picked it up for $200 and it
ran good enough to drive it onto the car dolly. Thanks to who ever
posted the car north of Detroit. It was worth the drive for a 200 dollar
car.

Help! on the reflector location

thanks in advance Glenn Franco

71&74 TR6's and multiple parts mobiles