Re: FW: Ital ?

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FW: Ital ?
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 14:40:58 +0100 (BST)
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu

> Wordly Scions,
>
> What's a Triumph Ital?  I know what an Italia is.  Is the Ital some
> sort of Triumph Sedan only found in the UK?  Or just a misprint in
> something I read?

        I would imagine that it's a typo error! The only Ital I can
think of with a triumph connection is the morris ital with a spit gear box
and the same wheel stud diameter (but longer for all you spit racers and
mag wearers!). The morris ital is however complete shite and about as
desirable a a blown head gasket!

Johnny

'77 spit 1500

P.S the GB DVLA used a triumph Acclaim in their promo about
road tax dodging and the punishment available by crushing it for the
press- one more down!!