Re: Castor change -

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwartz@encad.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Castor change -
From: "Kevin Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 20:09:23 -0500
Very well put. Also too much caster can cause a shimmying,difficult
sterring and excessive road shock. Too much negative caster can cause
wandering,weaving,and instability at high speeds. Caster should be equal at
both sides with no more than a difference than a 1/2 degree. I always set
the left side a little less because of the road crown on the highway.
Kevin Andrews
Siler City,NC
TR-250's (CD2908LO)
         (CD7766L)