re:Stromberg carb question, '70 TR6

Subject: re:Stromberg carb question, '70 TR6
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 13:38:06 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
So, I guess what we're saying here is, every one is different, and you
need to check to know what the situation is.  My understanding from the
Haynes manual is that it isn't adjustable, but that's for the '72, which
would probably be different from the '70, which had different emissions
standards.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN