Triumphs in Arizona

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumphs in Arizona
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 20:09:17 -0500
Hello all,

   This letter is directed to those living in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
I have a pending offer for employment with a company in that city.  I
wanted to get any information that I could about the surrounding area and
the local Triumph Club.

   I know that I could call the Chamber of Commerce and get information, but
anything from the Listers would be appreciated.

   There have been two other offers too.  One from Cleveland, North
Carolina and New Orleans, Lousiana.  I have lived in both states before and
enjoyed my time there.  I haven't lived in the Southwest yet and thought to
give it a try.

   Thanks for your time.

                                        Steve