Re: Right turn / roundabouts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Right turn / roundabouts
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 00:01:37 -0500 (EST)
Hi, listers;

I remember when the right turn on red law went into affect in Pennsylvania.
The day it became law "No Turn on Red" signs went up on every intersection
that had a traffic light!!! Just the local government and chief of police
exercising their independence. The state eventually required a traffic study
and a justification before such a sign could be erected.

Roundabouts or traffic circles and "jug handle" turnarounds used to be common
in New Jersey but I haven't driven there in years, so maybe they aren't as
common as they used to be.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan