More on parts sales

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More on parts sales
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:54:32 -0700 (MST)
I failed to mention that all this stuff is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and
prices do not include shipping.  I will be heading out to the Palo Alto/San F.
area over Thanksgiving, may be able to deliver various bits along the way.

Also, "NOS" means new old otock - the NOS parts are new, never used, though
the boxes are dusty and worn.  Many of the lenses listed I also have on hand
used, in various conditions, if you want to save a few bucks.

mjb.