RE: Photo Studio (wasVote for British Car)

Subject: RE: Photo Studio (wasVote for British Car)
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 13:25:13 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: ( Received on from client, sender )
Dan wrote:
>You got my vote! Not only is that a super nice car, it's a super nice
>photo! Not very often does one see a picture of a car taken in limbo. You
>must have a great studio. I'm jealous!

    Thanks for the compliment. I did the car butdid not take the photo
though. A member in the Gold Coast Triumphs (So. Florida) arranged with a
professional photographer to shoot all of the clubs cars one Saturday. So a
bunch of us drove to Boca Raton and lined up for our turn to pull into a
large building that had what looked like the corner of a swimming pool built
into the corner.
    The photographers name is Joe Ashe ((417)750-8182) and was looking
looking for some practice shooting larger items like vehicles. For a
nominal($20?) fee he took several shots from all angles and lighting
combinations. Of course he would make enlargements for a small fee but the
best deal was he gave all the photos to you unmarked. I ended up with about
15 shots of my car from a large format camera. Not a bad deal.
Richard Ceraldi
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L
Austin, TX