Re: TR6 Crankshaft pulley

To: MMBENT@classic.MSN.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Crankshaft pulley
From: patstarr@jps.net (Pat Starr)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 08:42:03 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Craig - There are two places listed in Hemmings that rebuild harmonic
balancers:  Damper Dudes, 1055 Parkview Ave, Redding, CA 96001 ph (916)
244-7225 and Winslow Mfg. 5700 Dean Ave, Raleigh, NC 27604 Ph (919)
790-9713.  I don't know anything about them.  I also remember something
about using one from a chevy 350 written in an old 6-pack newsletter.

Pat