RE: TR6 Crankshaft pulley

To: "Pat Starr" <patstarr@jps.net>, "Pat Starr" <patstarr@jps.net>, MMBENT@classic.msn.com
Subject: RE: TR6 Crankshaft pulley
From: "Craig Bentley" <MMBENT@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 97 21:53:01 UT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Any body have some info on which "350 Chevy" pulley I could use?  I've seen in
some of the speed shops some pretty cool looking pulleys that I wouldn't mind
using. Also I plan on eliminating the stock fan on my engine. Any ideas where
I could get A shorter bolt for the pulley without having to use the front fan
extension?      Craig Bentley