NON-BRITISH CAR FOR SALE - GMC JIMMY

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: NON-BRITISH CAR FOR SALE - GMC JIMMY
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 18:53:42 -0800
The owner of one of the companies I work for has the following car for
sale:

1980 GMC Jimmy
FULL SIZE
V8
4x4
AC - needs repair
Power windows, brakes, steering.

He's asking $2000.00

I have no interest in this vehicle... but I thought... if there was some
easterners out there... that had their heart set on a Jimmy to
restore/drive...  this would be perfect... as this car is a california
car... and has very little rust... (compared to a typical eastern car,
it has NO rust)

Therefore... while the same car might be similarly priced out there...
you might find  yourself buried in rust repair if you were to buy one in
your home state....

I can not answer questions about the car.  You may call the owner... He
is Japanese. His english is good, but please don't keep him on the phone
a long time.

Call:  Hideki  (sound out as  He-deck-key)
818-840-9162

The car is located in Burbank.

PLEASE, DO NOT CALL UNLESS YOU HAVE REALISTICALLY CONSIDERED THE
DIFFICULTY AND EXPENSE OF GETTING THE CAR TO YOUR HOME STATE, SHOULD YOU
DECIDE TO BUY IT.