Re: Car Book Source

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Car Book Source
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 97 09:17:34 PST
Joe Curry wrote:
        > I just ordered "Triumph Spitfire and GT6, A Guide to Originality" by
        > John Thomason from Crown Books, yesterday.  Vickie Brit sells it for
        > $48.40.  Crown wants just over $30.00 for the same book.
        > It pays to shop around.

Thats a good price.  I ordered the same book from Classic Motorbooks
a couple of months ago and paid $34.95.  In general, Classic Motorbooks
prbably has a far better selection than Crown, and are MUCH cheaper
than the parts vendors.  They have a 130+page catalog on cars/bikes/trucks/etc.
Call them at 1-800-826-6600 for a free catalog.
        Shane Ingate in San Diego