Alternator Conversion

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Alternator Conversion
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 22:06:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Dan, I'm sending this again, as I don't know if the first message got
through.  When I forget and send my first name anywhere in the message, the
server automatically screens out the message.  Therefor resending with out
first name.  Anybody who knows please feel free to jump in.

I note on my TR4 wiring, that the Brown/Yellow wire is about 10 gage, and it
should therefor go to the Screw terminal (marked Battery), and should be
tied to the GM plug # 2F, (Field).  The Brown/Green wire is about 14 gage
and should be terminated at GM plug # 1 (Indicator).  The other end
(Brown/Green wire) should be removed from the old regulator and
re-terminated to the fuse block, which is ignition switch controlled,
shouldn't it?
Am I confused or not with your instructions in VTR Generator/Alternator
Conversion Page?
Thanks,
D.  Brown