Re: More Dirty Engine Flushing

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: More Dirty Engine Flushing
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 22:16:10 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
DANMAS@aol.com wrote:
> This is true for most of us, but what about those of us who are lucky enough
> to find an old car that has been stored in some old barn for many years, but
> still in good condition? What precautions should these lucky folks take?

  Well, I guess I could use a history lesson here. When did
detergent oils become "the norm"?

  I was under the impression that it was a very long time
ago, and therefore that the odds of getting a Triumph that
had never seen it would be very very high.

  Any rough idea of the decade this came in?

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada