RE: 2500 Timing

To: "'Trevor Jordan'" <tjordan@pa.ausom.net.au>
Subject: RE: 2500 Timing
From: Bob Hutton <bobhutton@VUT.edu.AU>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:49:53 +1100
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks Trevor,

I wasn't checking the timing on the other cylinders, just using the light to
see whether the plugs were apparently firing OK. As number 1 and 6 do have the
same angle (firing order 1,5,3,6,2,4), and some Triumph material I have seen in
garages says the timing is done on number 6,  I checked it expecting it to be
the same.

The distributor is near new with no side play in the shaft bearings.

Regards,

Bob Hutton