[Fwd: Hey Everybody! 8-)]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Hey Everybody! 8-)]
From: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:10:13 -0500
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:56:41 -0500
From: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
To: triumphs@autox.net
Subject: Hey Everybody!  8-)

1.Just ordered a overdrive with Trans for my 64 non-o\d TR4.  I'm
flippin' through all of my manuals, but can't find where the wiring
leads to the steering column switch(ie. through a hole in the tunnel
maybe?).  I was also wondering about how much in rpm's I'll save
at...say 60mph. (currently approx 3,500rpms...4.1:1 rear).  Is there
anything else I need to check for before I install?  Does anyone happen
to have a functional o\d column switch(not TR4A)?
2.  I noticed lots of articles concerning the Pertronix electronic
ignition.....so I bought one.  Here's the famous question, will it work
ok with a coil that put's out around 40,000v? Just a yes or no. 8-)
3.  Anyone need a non-o\d trans in exchange for a extra TR4 wheel(steel)
and a couple of small nick-nack parts?
                        Thank in advance,

Bob
P.S  Don't get too technical guys\gals!  My brains not a 8cylinder ya'
know.