Re: INTERIOR PARTS

To: s7101 <s7101@penn.com>
Subject: Re: INTERIOR PARTS
From: "Todd W. Sigety" <toddsig@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:02:25 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
s7101 wrote:

> HAS ANYONE BOUGHT INTERRIOR PARTS FROM BRITISH PARTS N.W.?  IS THE
> QUALITY GOOD.  LOOKING FOR--PANNELS AND CARPET. HAVE A BEIGE INTERRIOR.
> THE CARPET IS WELL FADED. NOT SURE WHAT COLOR TO GET.  IF THE CAAR WAS
> MADE WITH A 74/BEIGE INTERRIOR.  WAS THE CARPET DARD BROWN OR
> SADDLE/BEIGHT THIS IS A 1976 TR-6.  I APPRECIATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND
> EFFORT.  THANK YOU STEVE

Steve,

I have purchased a caprpet set and interior crash pads from BPNW.  Crash
pads are installed and look great, no complaints on quality or fit and
the prices were great.

The carpet set quality is just OK, but you can not expect a high quality
carpet kit for $122.00 or whatever the current price is.  The carpet is
bound on exposed edges, and has rubber inserts for the driver side by
the pedals.  The main floor sections are insulated.  I purchased the
black, only complaint, I wish the the fibers were more dense.

Although I have not yet installed the carpet, it seems to be cut well
and I do not expect to have many installation problems.  Hope this
helps.

Todd Sigety
1970 TR6
Alexandria, VA