Listers in Arizona

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Listers in Arizona
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 22:00:14 -0600
Hello All,

   As I had written a last week, I have an opportunity for employment in
the Phoenix, Arizona area.  Pending my approval of a contract, it looks as
though I'll be accepting this position.  It looks like my starting date
will be
January 6th, 1998.

   Now to the important stuff!

   1) I'd really like to know what the emission standards for a 1968 TR250 are.

   2) Are there any recommendations on where to live.  I'll be working for the
      Allied-Signal Company at the Phoenix airport.  I'm looking for a nice
      neighborhood.  Maybe a Condo/Townhome with a garage.

   3) The name/website of the area TR Club (I've misplaced this info!)

   Any information would be greatly appreciated!

                                Thanks,

                                                Steve