Are we really that stupid?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Are we really that stupid?
From: "Jim Gambony" <gambony@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:59:05 PST
Listers,

Just saw something at the local autoparts department that really makes
me wonder.

I looked at a bottle of the blue winshield washer fluid that proudly
proclaimed that it "protects to 32 degrees".

And I think that this stuff is aimed at us enthusiasts.  After all,
everyone else takes their cars to the dealers or the jiffy-lubes for the
15.95 oil change (with fluid top up).  It's just us diy types who'd be
buying the stuff!

So, are we really that stupid to fall for a marketing ploy?

Jim