Re: Substitute for TR3A fan.

To: Angelo Graham <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Substitute for TR3A fan.
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 23:41:30 -0800 (PST)
5400 RPM with the non-standard fan.  This is interesting since there has
also been mention of the six-bladed plastic fan being standard on some
later TR-4As.  TRF catalog offers it as an option and I'm thinking of
installing one on my own TR-4A.  Its a lot less expensive than a metal
replacement.

John Cowan