Re: Substitute for TR3A fan.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Substitute for TR3A fan.
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:37:11 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver wrote:

it won't look out of place
> because people will think you've got one of those 'wind-deflector'
> things that Porsche,Beemer etal are all charging the earth for.....

forgot to say, has anyone seen the wind-breaks that Moss uk are selling?
Is it me or are they charging over 100 for a 12"x30" sheet of Acrylic??
sure looks like it.....  Crikey just think paying that much just to
break wind........

'77 spitfire 1500  I will get around to getting the comm# to you joe!!!