Positive Ground? - Thanks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Positive Ground? - Thanks
From: Jerry McDonald <blknwht@nwrain.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 04:25:45 -0800
Well thanks to all the responses I have a slightly better idea of how it
works (it's still magic). I think it's one of those things where it takes
an epiphany experience to understand so i'll just bide my time till then.
I'll show all your responses to my instructor and let him take another
crack at my thick skull explaining it to me, he really is a sharp guy from
what I can tell. Oh, and as far as all those electrons storing themselves
in one side of the battery; that must be why some racecars have the battery
in the back. So that over time the front/rear weight bias moves closer to
the perfect 50/50! Thanks again.