Re: 215-70/redline

To: smith007@mindspring.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 215-70/redline
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 09:46:22 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-14 09:39:23 EST, smith007@mindspring.com writes:

> I put a set of 205-65-15's on my TR6, for about 20 miles. I did
>  not like them,

Phil:

Just out of curiosity. why did you not like them? Was it the size, or the
particular brand you bought? I have 215-65-R15's on my TR6, and couldn't be
happier with them. I'm comparing them to the original red-lines, though,
which were very bad tires, so maybe I could be doing even better with a
different size tire, if I just knew it. Right now, maybe I am just blissful
in my ignorance!

Thanks

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN