215-70/redline

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 215-70/redline
From: smith007@mindspring.com (Phil Smith)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 18:04:26 -0500
>I am thinking about ordering 215/70r 15 tires from British Wire wheel for
>my 74 TR6.
I am also considering buying the redline 215-70-15's; from what I have
read, this will fill the tire well the best and be closest to the
original.I put a set of 205-65-15's on my TR6, for about 20 miles. I did
not like them, I have them sold and will be buying new tires.
Bye the way, my ride was painted BRG this week, I have not seen it yet,it's
still at the painter, awaiting the paint to shrink, it has been raining in
Tampa. Next, rebuilt (Vette eating) motor installation,new interior! I'm
stoked Dude!!

    Phil Smith
    69 TR6