So....I'm takin over ya see....(newsletters)

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: So....I'm takin over ya see....(newsletters)
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 15:04:03 -0800
Listers, Club members, etc

        As the newly elected Publicity Director for the Triumph Travelers
Sports Car Club, Sunnyvale CA and points surrounding, I would like to
take this opportunity to invite any and all interested parties to help spread
the word....and the word is TRIUMPH...and it is good.

        If there are clubs who wish to exchange newsletters, or you have
an upcoming event you would like to promote, or if you want
to advertise your services, cars for sale, parts for sale or if you have an
unfulfilled creative writing bent and end up with all these little tips and
advice
columns sitting on your computer unpublished, well....Send 'em to me!

        First off, let's get the nasty stuff out of the way.  Our current
advertising rates are (dirt cheap):

Business ad rates -     Full Page (7.125" x 4.5")               6mo./ $100
1yr./ $150
                        Half page (3.375" x 4.5")               6mo./ $75
1yr./ $100
                        Third page (2.375" x 4.5")      6mo./ $35       1yr./
$50
                        Business Card (2" x 3.5")       6mo./ $30       1yr./
$40

Private Party Rates-    Free to members of Triumph Travelers selling Triumphs,
                        in whole or parts within the State of California.

                        For all others, the rate is $6 and will cover your ad
for three
                        months. (PLEASE...200 words or less...Thanx)

        Please send your ads and a check made out to TTSCC for the
appropriate amount, along with your name, address (to mail your copies
of the newsletter including your ads) and phone number (for verification) to:

        Chris Prugh
        15425 La Mar Dr.
        Morgan Hill, CA
        95037

        Articles and event announcements may be e-mailed to me here:

        prubrew@ix.netcom.com

                or

        cprugh@trimaras.com

        I don't think I've ever seen a plea such as this, and I hope I haven't
crossed any netiquette boundaries by being the first.  Please excuse the rather
lacking LBC content, but remember...it is in the name of the word....TRIUMPH

For the good of the order as they say.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA