Re: progress!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, lewis mckillop <lsmc@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: progress!!!
From: "Atwell (Buff) Haines" <carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 09:41:33

>lewis mckillop wrote:
>>
>>     Fired the 63 spit up and took the family for a ride down the block
>> and back (one at a time of course). It was a little noisey (uncapped
>> header). They all loved it. Now if i can just duplicate that feat
>> without blowing a freeze plug.....
>>
>>     Lew 63 spit (nonoperational mech. tach.) and 67 spit (parts)

Lew,   Congrats!!!

I was there myself last summer, took all the neighbors for rides too...its
always wise to have a passenger at first, in case you need someone to push.

Oh what a feeling!   (Unlike today, we just had our first snow of the
season, yukk.)

Atwell (Buff) Haines
'79 Spitfire FM 96062 (now having front suspension rebuilt)

Succasunna, NJ USA
CarBuff@scooter.net