Dolomite Sprint Rear Axle Question

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dolomite Sprint Rear Axle Question
From: "Peter Nield (FCL)" <PeterN@fcl.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:51:28 +0100
I've got an Dolomite 1850 which I'm about to put a TR7 engine in (once I
get the engine bay painted... bloody rain...).

I've happened upon a wrecker whose has recently disassembled a Dolomite
Sprint, and has stripped the goodies of it.

I want to know if the rear axle (with the Spirnt Propshaft) will just
bolt on to the 1850's rear suspenion, or do I need to get the Trailing
arms etc as well?  (hopefully I'll get the Sprint drums with this)

Another question: Are the front disc brakes on a Sprint bigger than an
1850's?

(Hopefully, if I do get these bits, the only things I'll need to get to
have a (fake) Sprint will be the 16valve head, the front/rear brake
balancer, and to repaint the car..)

Thanks in Advanced.