Moto-lita Steering wheel

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moto-lita Steering wheel
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 97 11:16:58 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Just got off the phone with Enzo of Finish Line, Inc. and ordered my
wooden steering wheel for my 65 TR4.  As per everyone's suggestion I went
with the flat, 14" wheel.  It has the polished aluminum spokes with three
holes in each and is  laminated, layered mahogany and birch.  I can't
wait to get it.

Now for the best part.  The wheel was $159, the hub, $59 and shipping to
New York(from Florida), $6.00
Thats it.  $216 total.  That blows away any of the big three(actually two
because TRF doesn't seel wooden wheels).

I will let everyone know how it looks when I get it.  I am extremely
phsyched.  Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me..............

P.S. The Polished aluminum billet centerpiece is on special at Moss for
$54.95(normally $74.50).  Enzo had it for $29.  I didn't buy it but I
might in the future.

Thanks for everyone's help on this topic.  As alway's this list proves to
be an invaluable resource for vendors and technical assistance.  What did
people who are clueless(like me) do before it was created?

Cheers,

Alan Camhi
'65TR4 (soon to be even more spiffy)