'57 TR3

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '57 TR3
From: Paulpop@ssnet.com (Paul Poplawski, Phd)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:30:58 -0700 (MST)
I had written a notice of some of the sketchy parts of this some weeks back
... now for a little more details.  I am in the process of purchasing two
(2) '57, TR3 smallmouth from an estate.  These cars are apart for the most
part.   I will be keeping one of these cars for my own.

I will be selling car #2 for $2500, firm.  I have not inventoried the
entire lot but take it from me, whether you are going to use the car to
restore or for parts, it is a deal.  The car is completly restorable.
What is included >

.  All body parts .. apron, bonnet, etc > body intact and assembled and off
of frame
.  frame
.  engine & stuff, radiator, etc.
.  new front bumper
.  new steel wheels
.  front, rear, tranny .... etc, etc.
.  in other words, the whole frigging car.

I want to move on this asap since the widow will be attempting to sell her
house.  The person interested in this deal would be responsible for moving
this car from my home in Delaware.

All parts have been in storage and in doors.  I think the price is fair.
Let me know .

ャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャ
Paul Poplawski, Ph.D.
email = ppoplawski@state.de.us  or  paulpop@ssnet.com
phone (service) = 302/737-4491    weekday office = 302/577-4980