[no subject]

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
From: "Scott Kohl" <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:36:30 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, all.
I intend to go with the TR3 type, as they are a straight fit, they are
more secure as Andy mentioned, and I think they look sleeker.  If you
have ever seen pictures of the Le Mans Spitfires, you will notice that
these were fitted to them.  The recent thread on the two different
specifications of original lenses made me realize that perhaps this
could be the reason that the new lenses you buy never fit quite right.

Cheers

Scott Kohl
'69 GT6+
'67 2000 Saloon (just rebuilt the taillights--blimey!)