Re: Echanges en Français

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: Echanges en Français
From: Michael Marr <mmarr@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:21:04 -0600
Joe Curry wrote:

> NICOLAS FOURNIER wrote:
> >
> > Bonjour à tous,
> >         Je suis Français. J'aime beaucoup les Triumph. Malheureusement, je
> > ne parle pas suffisemment bien anglais pour comprendre tous les échanges de
> > la List, surtout pour des sujets techniques. Je suppose que certains
> > comprennent également mieux le Français : Suisse, Belge, Canada...
> > Manifestez-vous nombreux, nous pourrions peut-être communiquer plus
> > facilement.
> > A bientôt !
> > Nicolas,
> > Spitfire Wedgewood Blue 67.
>
> Please, one of you Canadians translate the above for me!
>
> Thanks,
> Joe Curry  (mono-lingual)

I'm not a Canadian, but an Anglo-American.  However, my 'O' Level French
tells me that this is what Nicolas said (roughly):

Hi everyone!
I am French.  I really like Triumphs.  Unfortunately, I do not speak
English sufficienctly well to understand all the postings (?) to the
list, especially on technical matters.  I suppose that some of you
understand French equally well: Swiss, Belgians, Canadians...
Make yourself known (?), we can perhaps communicate easily.
Good Bye!