Drive Shaft Question... Again

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Drive Shaft Question... Again
From: NA Campiglia <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 18:12:44 -0600
Sorry...  I hit the wrong key......
Hello fellow listers,
I am in the process of fitting a single rail gearbox to my '74 Spit.  My
question is:  Can I have the original drive shaft trimmed to fit the longer
gearbox?  I have the shaft with the "CV" looking joint and I have a real
good drive line shop here in town that can cut and weld it back as well as
balance it.  Seems as if it will work, what does the collective think?

Thanks to all

Nick
Abilene, Texas (Still driving, weathers great...)
'67 '74 Spitfire  ('76 parts car)
spitdrvr@camalott.com
http://camalott.com/~spitdrvr